Multi Head Led Recessed Light Recessed Laser Light With Cree COB
|Light name||LED Recessed down light||Model||R3B0665|
|Light source||Citizen COB LED||Size|
Size :135*42*58 mm
Cut out: 128*35mm
|Power||5*2W||Finish||Whit / Black / silver|
|CCT||2700K -- 4000K||IP Rated||IP20|
|Bean angle||15°/36°/50°||Luminous flux||600lm|
|Input Voltage||15V||Certification||CCC, CE, RoHS,|
1. The product contains an aluminum die-cast front and a pure
aluminum heat sink, completes with powder coating.
2. By using the new generation of CREE COB LED chip, this product
creates extreme low heat and offers an excellent lumen performance.
3. A range of PC lens are available with different beam angles.
4. Clip installation and adjustable.
5. Professional design of smaller degree with lens and anti-glare.
6. Driven by constant current isolated power supply, no stroboscopic
light, effectively protecting eyesight.
7. Using high quality Finland LEDiL optical lens and special
designed black optical grating
8. By using the ultra narrow edge design with small size, it can be
better to dissolve in to building space and achieve a perfect
|Business Organizations||supermarket, large-scale shopping malls, exclusive agency, chain
shops, large-scale sales, star-rated hotels, restaurants, travel
Banks, negotiable securities, funds, insurance companies,
Non-profit Organizations: Telecommunications, post offices,
|Public Places||subway, airports, stations, gas stations, toll stations,
bookstores, parks, exhibition halls, stadiums, museums, convention
centers, ticket agencies, HR market, lottery centers; Real Estate
Property: Apartments, villas, offices, commercial buildings, model
rooms, property brokers;|
|Entertainments||Movie theaters, fitness halls, country clubs, clubs, massage rooms,
bars, cafes, Internet bars, beauty shops, golf course|
1. Advanced energy technology, excellent heat dissipation, low
lighting dissipation, long lifespan
2. Beam angle: 15 36 50 degrees
3. Good energy performance
4. High quality electronic parts and components
5. Energy saving and high luminous intensity